- - - About this Blog and the Author - - -

March 17, 2010 - I found my old page with few of my old posts. It made me sad to see those abandoned words. I use to think I did not choose the words, they chose me. I feel bad to have abandoned them when they so kindly picked me. I will not abandon you anymore...


http://endlesssoftness.blogspot.com/2010/03/havent-written-in-years.html


Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Best Friends


My sister was always my best friend.


My only wish was that my kids might feel the same about each other. And don't they ever!


I've never seen 2 kids love each other so much, they might as well be twins.


Aren't they sweet...

1 comment:

  1. Annie, ta soeur est toujours près de toi, même à des milliers de Km. de toi !

    Hope and Dreams. . .

    Papa x

    ReplyDelete