- - - About this Blog and the Author - - -

March 17, 2010 - I found my old page with few of my old posts. It made me sad to see those abandoned words. I use to think I did not choose the words, they chose me. I feel bad to have abandoned them when they so kindly picked me. I will not abandon you anymore...


http://endlesssoftness.blogspot.com/2010/03/havent-written-in-years.html


Thursday, December 01, 2011

In the end

Toward the end of the vacation we took it easy.

IMG_4075

Took the kids to the park by the water front.

IMG_4118

Enjoyed the sun setting on the ocean one more time.

IMG_4104

We went to bed early.

02

Before going to bed Wesley slipped on the half dozen bracelets I got here. “I like that” he said softly as he watch them sparkle in the soft evening lighting. “My little princess “ I thought to my self… lol.

05

The next day it was time to wave goodbye to all the south African craziness.

03

We observed table top mountain one more time, this time front the top of lion head mountain.

04

We went to the port to enjoy some fish and chip and had the chance to observe some very playful seals…

06

and some weird giant sculpture.

IMG_4282

Right before leaving for the airport Bryan took me to a German restaurant at the port and got my a giant German beer since we did not have the chance to do it in Germany.

IMG_4277

Alyx was also thirsty.

IMG_4288

Wesley had a giant German hot-dog.

Ho those German and their giant things.

2011-11-25-17-31-15-329

But it was gone in a flash and we had to go.

IMG_4290

Bye Africa Sad smile

 

No comments:

Post a Comment