- - - About this Blog and the Author - - -

March 17, 2010 - I found my old page with few of my old posts. It made me sad to see those abandoned words. I use to think I did not choose the words, they chose me. I feel bad to have abandoned them when they so kindly picked me. I will not abandon you anymore...


http://endlesssoftness.blogspot.com/2010/03/havent-written-in-years.html


Monday, November 28, 2011

The Mountains and the Oceans

It was now time to experience the natural wonders of the region.

IMG_4019

So off we went to the top of…

IMG_4029

…table top.

No its not a table its the name of the mountain because it look like a table.

IMG_4170

Then it was time to go back down to sea level.

IMG_4174

To cape Good Hope!

IMG_4178

The most south western point of the African continent.

IMG_4180

Where the Indian and Atlantic ocean meet.

IMG_4198

From the top of the mountains and down to the sea, there was so much beauty around us!

 

1 comment:

  1. Non mais, quelle vacance!!! La mer, c'est tellement reposant. J'ai hâte de voir plus de photos de votre voyage. =)

    ReplyDelete