- - - About this Blog and the Author - - -

March 17, 2010 - I found my old page with few of my old posts. It made me sad to see those abandoned words. I use to think I did not choose the words, they chose me. I feel bad to have abandoned them when they so kindly picked me. I will not abandon you anymore...


http://endlesssoftness.blogspot.com/2010/03/havent-written-in-years.html


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Haven't written in years

I found my old page with few of my old posts. It made me sad to see those abandoned words. I use to think I did not choose the words, they chose me. I feel bad to have abandoned them when they so kindly picked me.





Way back when, I was told I could get a shot at a writing career. You must know that a real writer, a real good one always has somewhat of a crazy side and did I ever!

Its been several years I buried my crazy side in medication. I had to bury it before it buried me. I am happy to have my life back but I can't say I don't miss the endless nights of intense inspiration, writing and writing until my hands were on numb. I somehow felt validated by my waked out emotions, it made me unique. But being unique can be a very lonely and dangerous road.

I miss that little girl I once was, scared, full of hopes and dream, of intense burning love, of tears, so many tears. Why should I miss misery... it is still part of me but only in a very distant way.

No comments:

Post a Comment